Randall Bearings Inc. is a leading manufacturer of custom bronze machined parts. We are a global supplier to the Oil and Gas, Construction, Fluid power, Agriculture, and Heavy equipment industries.
As Randall continues to grow and expand operations, we are seeking qualified applicants for the Operations Coordinator position. This is a full time position in the Manufacturing group and is located in our Lima, OH office.
The Operations Coordinator will work extensively within the ERP system to:
- Coordinate with the production schedule to insure proper inventory levels of product.
- Accurately evaluate and input work orders to customer & production requirements.
- Coordinate purchasing of raw material to specifications, price, and delivery requirements.
- Monitor for disruptions to the production schedule and interact with the appropriate staff members to correct and/or provide notice of issues.
- Participate in the tracking of inventory levels. Create procurement requests for any needed production materials, or supplies and communicate with the appropriate staff members.
- Evaluate pricing for customer changes in quantity or material.
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain/Logistics or Operations Management.
- Previous manufacturing work experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office products and ERP systems.
Benefit Package for a Randall Bearings employee includes:
A competitive salary; medical, dental & vision insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan with Company match, holidays and Paid Time Off days.
To learn more about Randall Bearings, Inc. visit our website www.randallbearings.com or Linkedin
Email resumes for the Operations Coordinator position to HR@randallbearings.com